BRACKISH WATER FLOW GAUGE
Product water output levels will increase as salinity levels of the source water decrease. While this can be good, it is important to ensure flow rates do not increase beyond the rated output to prevent damaging the reverse osmosis membrane.
- Easily read gauge to ensure product water flow rate remains within rated output levels.
- 70 lph for Economy or Compact RO Case.
- 140 lph for High Output RO Case.
- Easily mounted onto reverse osmosis units.
- Installed inline with product water hose.