TWO 21″ REVERSE OSMOSIS MEMBRANES IN A CASE
Our most compact RO system is compatible with either the petrol (gasoline) or electric pressure supply units. It is ideal for use with boats that are very space constrained.
- Two 21″ Dow Filmtec RO membranes will produce 50 to 70 litres per hour (12 to 16 gph) with our pressure supply unit, depending on water temperature.
- All salt water plumbing is 316 stainless steel.
- Quality fluid filled pressure gauge.
- 316 stainless steel pressure valve for long life.
- Rugged polyethylene case.
- Sturdy handle to ensure ease of carrying.
- 3 metre (10 ft) input hose with quick fit connector for connection to pressure supply unit, won’t mark your deck.
- 3 metre (10 ft) food grade polyurethane fresh water delivery hose.
- 10 metre (33 ft) food grade polyurethane extension hose for reaching your forward water tank.
- 3 metre (10 ft) brine waste hose.
- Dimensions: Length 690mm (27.2″), Width 150mm (5.9″), Height 220mm (8.7″).
- Weight: 14.5kg (32lb).
- This is effectively an shortened version of the 40″ High Output RO Case.
- New: For customers wishing to install the membrane unit without using the external case, we now offer a “Rainman Naked” option that includes all the internals of this RO option without the case.