TWO 21″ REVERSE OSMOSIS MEMBRANES IN A CASE
Our most compact RO system is compatible with either the petrol (gasoline) or AC electric pressure supply units. It is ideal for use with boats that are very space constrained.
- Two 21″ Dow Filmtec RO membranes will produce 50 to 70 litres per hour (12 to 16 gph) with our pressure supply unit, depending on water temperature.
- If desired, it the entire case can be permanently mounted, or internal system can be removed and installed with included rubber mounts.
- All salt water plumbing is 316 stainless steel.
- Quality fluid filled pressure gauge.
- 316 stainless steel pressure valve for long life.
- Rugged polyethylene case.
- 3 metre (10 ft) input hose with quick fit connector for connection to pressure supply unit, won’t mark your deck.
- 3 metre (10 ft) food grade polyurethane fresh water delivery hose.
- 10 metre (33 ft) food grade polyurethane extension hose for reaching your forward water tank.
- 3 metre (10 ft) brine waste hose.
- Dimensions: Length 690mm (27.2″), Width 150mm (5.9″), Height 220mm (8.7″).
- Weight: 14.5kg (32lb).
- This is effectively an shortened version of the 40″ High Output RO Case.