TWO 40″ REVERSE OSMOSIS MEMBRANES IN A CASE
Our highest output RO system is compatible with either the petrol (gasoline) or electric pressure supply units.
- Two 40″ Dow Filmtec RO membranes will produce 100 to 140 litres per hour (23 to 32 gph) with our pressure supply unit, depending on water temperature.
- All salt water plumbing is 316 stainless steel.
- Quality fluid filled pressure gauge.
- 316 stainless steel pressure valve for long life.
- Rugged polyethylene case.
- Sturdy handle to ensure ease of carrying.
- 5 metre (16 ft) input hose with quick fit connector for connection to pressure supply unit, won’t mark your deck.
- 3 metre (10 ft) food grade polyurethane fresh water delivery hose.
- 10 metre (33 ft) food grade polyurethane extension hose for reaching your forward water tank.
- 3 metre (10 ft) brine waste hose.
- Dimensions: Length 1,180mm (46.5″), Width 130mm (5.1″), Height 250mm (9.8″).
- Weight: 23.5kg (52lb).
- This is effectively an elongated version of the 21″ Compact RO Case.
- Note: These photographs represent the current version of the product. Photos elsewhere on website may be of previous product version.
- New: For customers wishing to install the membrane unit without using the external case, we now offer a “Rainman Naked” option that includes all the internals of this RO option without the case.